Alumni in the Spotlight
Posted 04/06/2017 09:38AM
Several RPDS alumni are making headlines at The Bolles School!
- Hayden Norris ('13) traveled to the Florida Keys for a community service experience. During the four-day adventure in Pigeon Key, Hayden, along with other students, learned about local marine life and aided in conservation efforts to protect resources there.
- Ann Maris Walton ('12) achieved high commendations at the 2017 Florida Science and Engineering Fair. She was awarded 3rd Place from Florida Agriculture in the Classroom Inc. and the American Society of Agriculture and Biological Engineering Florida Section.
- Aaron White ('12) was selected as a delegate in the Boys and Girls State this summer. Boys and Girls State are summer leadership and citizenship programs for high school students between their junior and senior years and is sponsored by the American Legion.
- Alice Creed ('14) and Kendall Woodall ('14) both took a trip to Italy with other Bolles students. The trip was part of the Latin curriculum. They explored Rome, Pompeii and Naples during their trip.
- Gracie Surface ('12) and Natalie Pearson('12) took part in a spring break exchange program to explore Spain. They attended classes offered by teachers from the Colegio San Agustin and took day trips around Madrid during their visit. They also visited the City of Toledo, the Madrid Royal Palace, the Cathedral, the Plaza Mayor, the Puerta del Sol and The Prado Museum.
Congratulations to all of our alumni! Keep living the Riverside Way!