As the school day concludes, more than 40 Afternoon Academies begin! There are a variety of activities from which to choose, all tailored to delight, entertain, and enrich each child’s afternoon experience at RPDS.
For our younger students, ballet, karate, art, and music lead the way. Older students enjoy exciting activities ranging from creating LEGO worlds, playing musical instruments, cooking, painting, exploring technology, acting and playing sports!
Session Dates for 2018-19
- Session 1 (8 weeks) - Week of August 20th through the week of October 8th
- Session 2 (8 weeks) - Week of October 15th through the week of December 10th
- Session 3 (8 weeks) - Week of January 7th through the week of February 25th
- Session 4 (6 weeks) - Week of March 4th through the week of April 15th
- Mini Session 5 (4 weeks) - Week of April 22nd through the week of May 13th
Times & Dismissal
- 1st – 6th Grade: 3:15 - 4:15 p.m.
- All Academies dismiss from the Early Learning Center (ELC)