The Admission Checklist
❒ PARENT VISIT AND CAMPUS TOUR
We would be pleased to share our campus life and educational programs through a personal tour. Individual tours provide parents with an opportunity to ask specific questions about a Riverside education for their child. Please click here to schedule your tour of Riverside Presbyterian Day School.
❒ APPLICATION AND FEES
Please submit application form and appropriate application fee:
PreK 3 - 6th Grade: $100.00
Receipt of the completed application form and application fee initiates the application process. The Admission Office will guide you throughout the admission process.
❒ ASSESSMENT AND STUDENT VISITS
Admission assessment and school day visits are scheduled by the Admission Office according to the grade level the student will be entering. Appointments are scheduled upon receipt of an application.
- PreK 3: Our three-year-old program is a developmental play program and requires no admission evaluation for entry.
- PreK 4: Our program requires that students be evaluated for overall readiness and maturity. The Admission Office will call you to schedule an individual assessment for your child.
- Kindergarten: Our program requires that students visit the classroom and be evaluated for overall readiness and maturity. The Admission Office will call you to schedule an individual assessment and visit for your child.
- 1st - 6th Grade: Students are paired with a buddy during their school visit. The Admission Office will call you to schedule your child’s evaluation.
❒ RECOMMENDATIONS AND SCHOOL RECORDS
Please submit the following to the Admission Office at 830 Oak Street, Jacksonville, FL 32204:
- A Teacher Recommendation form completed for students entering PreK 4 through 6th Grade. Completed forms should be mailed directly to the Admission Office by your child’s current teacher.
- Current school records including report cards and standardized testing scores for students entering 1st - 6th Grade.
❒ ADMISSION DEADLINE
In order to be considered for first round admission, the deadline is February 11, 2022. We will continue to accept applications after this date for available openings.
❒ ADMISSIONS DECISION
The Admission Committee will review all applicants. Applications will be reviewed by the committee once all forms and school requirements have been received.
❒ FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
If you have any further questions about the Admission process, please contact our Admission Office at (904) 353-3459 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.