Step Up For Students
Riverside Presbyterian Day School proudly accepts scholarships provided by Step Up for Students. Step Up for Students is a state-approved, nonprofit scholarship funding organization that empowers families to pursue and engage in the most appropriate learning options for their children. Below are the scholarships that RPDS welcomes.
Step Up for Students applications are completed via https://www.stepupforstudents.org/scholarships/.
Please contact Step Up for Students directly at 1-866-735-7837 with any questions.
Florida Tax Credit Scholarship (FTC)
Kindergarten - 12th Grade
Family Empowerment Scholarship
Family Empowerment Scholarships with Unique Abilities (FES-UA; formerly Gardiner)
- Click here to view the eligibility criteria
- 3 year olds - 22 year olds
Family Empowerment Scholarship for Educational Options (FES-EO)
- Dependents of the US Armed Forces (including Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, Space Force, and reservists) and law enforcement officers qualify, regardless of income. Military families, click here for more information. Law enforcement officer families, click here to learn more.
- Kindergarten - 12th Grade
- Beginning in Kindergarten, siblings of students who qualify for FES-UA are also provided assistance via Step Up FES-EO.
If a grant from Step Up for Students is received, those additional funds will be considered part of the student’s Financial Assistance award and should be disclosed to RPDS as soon as possible. This allows RPDS to redistribute funds into our Financial Assistance program and utilize it for other students in need.
- Am I eligible for a Step Up for Students Award?
- I have received my award letter from Step Up for Students. What’s the next step?
- If I have been awarded financial assistance, can I also receive a Step Up for Students award?
- Step Up for Students says that my child is on a waiting list. What does that mean for my award status?
- I just heard about Step Up for Students and received my award letter late. Will I receive the full award or a lesser amount?
- I have one child who receives the Family Empowerment for Students with Unique Abilities (FES-UA). Is it true that this makes my other children eligible for Step Up?
- How does RPDS apply my Step Up award to tuition?
- Now that I have Step Up, what are next steps to ensuring that my family continues to receive this award?