Creating equity, inclusion, and harmony in the classroom.
Join other educators for a two-day collaborative training experience
guided by nationally known diversity trainer, Rosetta Eun Ryong Lee.
Session One: July 13 & 14, 2021
Pre-School and Elementary Educators
Session Two: July 15 & 16, 2021
Middle and High School Educators
The Diversity Initiative at Riverside is intended to promote personal growth and pedagogical approaches that support equity-minded education and global competencies in our schools.
- Pre-school and Elementary educators will learn about stages of early awareness of difference and developmentally appropriate diversity work in the classroom.
- Middle and High School educators will learn about experiences across difference and inclusive classroom practices that improve outcomes for all.
- Work collaboratively to explore curricular approaches, activities, lessons, and units of study.
- Engage with educators from other schools.
- Gain practical resources to further the diversity and inclusion work at your school.