Riverside Parents Association
Great schools provide numerous opportunities for parents to positively participate in the life of the school.
At RPDS, PARENT volunteers of the Riverside Parents Association (RPA) give generously of their time and talents through participation in a multitude of committees and service choices.
RPDS GRANDPARENTS also volunteer in many valuable ways! We welcome the interests, skills and deep love that grandparents share in our school life.
There are a variety of volunteer roles available for all interests, skill sets and levels of availability, so we encourage you to SIGN UP!
We are so GRATEFUL to all our volunteers and the tremendous impact they have on the Riverside community.
QUESTIONS? Please contact Courtney Powers, Asst. Director of Advancement.
Stay in Touch!
Please take a moment to update GRANDPARENTS' contact information so they continue to receive communications about school events, volunteer opportunities and receive mailings.
- Promise Week: Monday, November 9-Friday, November 13, 2020. Riverside's annual week of giving to support The Promise Fund.
- Caring Tree: December 10, 2019
- Faculty/Staff Appreciation Week: February 8-12, 2021.
- The 5th Annual Daily's Riverside Kids Duathlon & Tot Trot: Saturday, March 27, 2021.
- Capers: Saturday, April 24, 2021.
- Year-End School Party: Wednesday, May 19, 2021 at RPDS.
- 6th Grade Graduation Reception: Friday, May 21, 2021. The 6th Grade Graduation is hosted annually by 5th Grade Parents.