Riverside Parents Association
Great schools provide numerous opportunities for parents to positively participate in the life of the school.
At RPDS, parent volunteers of the Riverside Parents Association (RPA) give generously of their time and talents through participation in a multitude of committees and service choices. The success of the many RPA-driven activities and fundraisers depend on the volunteer support we receive throughout year. We are so grateful to all our volunteers for their leadership and their participation makes such a tremendous difference in the lives of our students and the entire Riverside community.
Every parent at RPDS is a member of the Riverside Parents Association (RPA). Whether you serve as a homeroom parent, sit with your student during Chapel, serve on a committee or join your child or grandchild for lunch, the opportunities to engage are abundant. There are a variety of volunteer roles available for all interests, skill sets and levels of availability, so we encourage you to sign up!
RPDS grandparents also volunteer in many valuable ways! We welcome the interests, skills and deep love that grandparents share in our school life. Let us know your interested by completing our online volunteer form.
Also, help us make sure that all our grandparents are a part of the RPDS family! They will receive an invite to Grandparents' Day, the RPDS Christmas card, a copy of our Annual Report, and information on volunteering and supporting RPDS. Please click here to add or update Grandparent Contact Information. >>
Heather Arrowsmith, RPDS Parent Ambassador Chair
- Sundae Monday: Monday, August 12, 2019
- Octoberfest: Friday, October 18, 2019
- Grandparents' & Special Friends' Day: Thursday, October 24, 2019
- Promise Week: Monday, November 11-Friday, November 15, 2019. Riverside's annual week of giving to support The Promise Fund.
- Faculty/Staff Appreciation Week: February 10-14, 2020.
- The 5th Annual Daily's Riverside Kids Duathlon & Tot Trot: Saturday, March 28, 2020.
- Capers: Saturday, April 25, 2020.
- Year-End School Party: Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at RPDS.
- 6th Grade Graduation Reception: Friday, May 22, 2020 The 6th Grade Graduation is hosted annually by 5th Grade Parents.
2019-20 RPA Leadership
Ashley Jimerson, RPA President
Jen Harbin, RPA Vice President
Ann Harrell, Immediate Past RPA President