Business Partners Program
An Investment in Educational Excellence
Focused on the future, the Riverside Presbyterian Day School (RPDS) Business Partners Program was started in 2012 as an opportunity to encourage mutually beneficial relationships between our private elementary school and mission-appropriate business, corporate and/or industry partners.
Steeped in tradition and located in the heart of the historic Riverside community, RPDS is the oldest private elementary school in Jacksonville. Since its founding in 1948, RPDS has grown from one Kindergarten class of 19 students to a fully-accredited Preschool (PreK 3 - PreK 4), Kindergarten and Elementary School (1st - 6th Grade) with 460+ students.
As is common in most private schools, tuition at RPDS covers 90% of each child’s education. The additional 10% is comprised of funds raised through the Business Partners Program, special events and The Promise Fund, Riverside's annual giving campaign.
Support from our business partners enables RPDS to provide:
- Need-based financial assistance
- Innovative academic curricula
- Cutting-edge technology
- Enhancements to the campus
- Professional education for faculty and staff
By participating, members of the Business Partners Program achieve positive visibility in the RPDS community throughout the year, while helping the school achieve its mission to nurture healthy hearts, hands and minds for the 21st century.
RPDS BY THE NUMBERS
- 16 - Percentage of Students Receiving Financial Assistance
- 46 - Zip Codes Represented at RPDS
- 900 - Sundae Monday Attendees
- 5,000+ - Average Hits per Month at www.rpds.com
- 800 - Octoberfest Attendees
- 850+ - Riverside Reminders Subscribers
- 250+ - Capers Attendees
- 1,500 - Annual Review and Financial Report Publications Distributed
CURRENT RPDS BUSINESS PARTNERS
Explore the giving levels below to view our current Business Partners and click the Partner's logo to be redirected to the individual business' website.
How to Become a Riverside Business Partner
For any additional questions or to become a Business Partner with RPDS, please contact Elizabeth Ingram, Director of Advancement, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 904.353.5511 ext. 186.